At Giant Teddy, we strive to ensure your complete satisfaction with every purchase. However, should any item not meet your expectations, we offer a hassle-free return policy. Please read the following guidelines and instructions to ensure a smooth return process:
Return Policy for Giant Teddy (Brief):
To initiate a return, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 714-855-3418. We will be happy to assist you in processing your return.
- Returns accepted within 30 days from delivery.
- Items must be new, unused, and in original condition.
- We do not accept used, hugged, or worn items with signs of previous use, including smells, stains, or any indication of wear.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Purchase the return shipping label for all services, including free express options.
- Include Name, Order Number, and Reason for Return/Exchange when contacting us.
- Refunds issued, excluding original shipping cost, to the original payment method.
- Please allow up to 10 days for refund processing.
- Return address: Teddy Sack Corp, 1070 N Kraemer Pl., Anaheim, CA 92806.
- Contact us for further assistance.
- Teddy Sack Corp reserves the right to reject used items for health and safety reasons.
Return Policy for Giant Teddy (Detailed):
See the above instructions in detail and please let us know if you have any further questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return Eligibility:
- Returns are allowed and accepted within 30 days from the delivery date.
- Items must be returned in new, unused, and original condition, ready to be restocked at the time of receipt in our facility.
- We do not accept any product that has been used or shows signs of wear, including smells, stains, or any other indication of previous use.
- Teddy Sack Corp reserves the right to reject any item received in a used condition, as well as items with odors, stains, or any other signs of previous use. This policy is in place to prioritize the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- Return Process:
- To initiate a return, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 714-855-3418. We will be happy to assist you in processing your return.
- In your email or call, provide your Name, Order Number, and Reason for Return/Exchange.
- Please note that you are responsible for the shipping cost to send the item back to our facility. We do not issue refunds for the shipping originally paid.
- Please note that customers are responsible for purchasing the return shipping label for all services, including free express (2nd day, 3 days), and any other shipping services originally used at the time of purchase.
- Packaging and Documentation:
- Be sure to include your Name and Order Number with the package so we can better serve you.
- If possible, package your return item(s) in the original box it was shipped in to ensure safe transportation.
- Refund Process:
- Once we receive your returned item(s) and verify their condition, we will process your refund.
- Refunds will be issued for the full purchase amount, less the shipping cost, to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Please allow up to 10 days for the refund to be reflected in your account.
- Return Shipping Address: Please send your returns and exchanges to the following address:
Teddy Sack Corp
1070 N Kraemer Pl.
Anaheim, CA 92806
Please note that the return shipping cost is the customer's responsibility, and we recommend using a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance for your return shipment. Giant Teddy is not responsible for any lost or damaged items during the return shipping process.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with your return, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your satisfaction and will gladly work with you to make it right.
Thank you for choosing Giant Teddy!
Sincerely, The Giant Teddy Team
Important: Teddy Sack Corp reserves all rights to reject any item received in a used condition, including items with odors, stains, or any other signs of previous use. This policy is in place to prioritize the health and safety of our employees.