Giant Teddy is a teddy bear company that welcomes any business/individual to purchase our adorable teddy bears direct and in bulk.
We are dedicated to making bulk and wholesale teddy bear purchases affordable. You can enjoy an extra 30% off our retail list prices on all products from our teddy bear factory. There is absolutely no sign-up fee or additional charge.
- How to apply for a wholesale account
- Who can buy wholesale from your giant teddy bear factory?
- Is there a sign-up fee for wholesale?
- Do you charge anything additional for wholesale orders?
- How much is the discount for wholesale?
- Is there any minimum order requirement for wholesale?
- How can I get exempt from paying California Sales Tax if I am a retailer/wholesaler in California?
- How is my wholesale order shipped?
- Can I get a larger discount if I'm ordering over 200 units?
1. How to apply for a wholesale account?
Wholesale applications may be submitted by fully completing the form at the bottom of this page (here). Prior to submitting your application, please read the terms outlined in this FAQ thoroughly.
2. Who can buy wholesale from your giant teddy bear factory?
Any business/individual can buy wholesale from our giant teddy bear company. Business EIN (Federal Tax ID) is not required. (Except if shipped to California)
5. How much is the discount for wholesale?
We are dedicated to making bulk teddy bear purchases affordable. You'll receive an extra 30% off the original retail price (excluding sale & clearance) when purchasing wholesale from our teddy bear factory. There is absolutely no sign-up fee or any additional charge to buy wholesale teddy bears.
6. Is there a minimum initial order requirement for wholesale?
Yes. In order to qualify for our wholesale teddy bear prices, your initial minimum order value must total at least $2,000 (prior to the discount). This balance must exclude shipping charges and sales tax.
In other words, in order to receive your wholesale teddy bear discount of 30% off retail list prices, the total amount of your initial order excluding shipping charge and sales tax must be a minimum of $2,000.
7. How can I get exempted from California Sales Tax if I am a retailer/wholesaler in California?
If you are a retailer / wholesaler in California and qualify as CA Sales Tax Exempt, please place your order and send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Contact information
- Invoice number
- A brief message including the Federal Tax ID number of your business and a copy of your CA Sales Tax Exempt Certificate.
- Complete your wholesale purchase, we will contact you shortly and refund the CA Sales Tax.
8. How is my wholesale order shipped?
You can choose to pay for shipping using your customer shipper account and carrier. The option to ship your order with our standard shipping account is also available and we will provide you those shipping rates.
9. I'm ordering over 200 units how can I get a larger discount?
If you are interested in ordering over 200 pieces or over $10,000 in product at a time please send a premium discount request to firstname.lastname@example.org for more additional savings. Include your name and contact information.